Book your flight to Burkina Faso
Ouagadougou Airport – OUA, officially Thomas Sankara International Airport Ouagadougou, is an airport in the center of the capital city of Ouagadougou in Burkina Faso. It was built in the 1960s, and it is approximately 1.5 km southeast of the main commercial area
Places to visit in Burkina Faso:
- Sites of interest to tourists in Ouagadougou include: the Park of Bangr Weogo, the National museum of Ouagadougou, the International Art & Craft Fair, and the Panafrican Film and Television Festival of Ouagadougou.
- Sites of interest in Ziniaré include: the Ziniare Wildlife Park, the granite sculpture symposium, which takes place every two years, and the Museum of Manega.
- Sites of interest in Koudougou includes the sacred crocodiles of Sabou.
- Sites of interest in Bobo-Dioulasso include: the Grand Mosque, the mausoleum of Guimbi Ouattara, he Houet Provincial Museum, and the Guinguette.
- Sites of interest in Banfora include: the Natural Waterfall of Banfora, Lake Tengrela, and the Peaks of Sindou.
- Sites of interest in Diapaga include: Arli National Park, W National Park, and the cliffs of Gobnangou.
- Sites of interest in Djibo include the Archaeological Museum of Pobé Mengao and the stone carvings of Pobé Mengao.
- Sites of interest in Gorom Gorom include the Feminine Artisan Center of Gorom and the tourist camp of Gorom Gorom.
Cheap Flights Ouagadougou - Burkina Faso
Hotel Deals - Burkina Faso
|Hotel||Stars||Rating||Price before discount||Discount||Price per night||Select dates|
|Peermont Mondior Hotel||★★★||124||-34%||82|
|Avani Gaborone Resort & Casino||★★★★|
|Nouveau Lifestyle Apartments||0|
|Bannerloft Guest house|
|Kunzi Bed & Breakfast|
|Exec Closets Hotel||★★★||0|
|Trendy Apartment – iTowers, CBD||0|
|Urban Awe Apartment: 18th Floor|
|Golden Door Villa||★★★★||0|
|Vintage View Guest House||★★★||0|
|Cresta President Hotel||★★★|
|The Capital Guest House||★★★|
|Ko Mahatsheng B&B||0|
|First Avenue Guest House||★★★||0|
|Bridgeville Guest House( Pty) Ltd|